Pages

Friday 1 May 2009

Happy Days

How fab
Its Friday night of the Bank Holiday weekend. Three whole days of no work and it promises to be sunny as well. Miracles never cease! LOL So I have a plan I'm going to split my time three ways. One day for chores and the garden,which is rapidly looking like a jungle with all these alternating rainy and sunny days. One day for a day out with Dean somewhere nice. It would be pushing it too far to suggest a day out in West Sussex, maybe near a well know haunt of mine..... The Glitterpot. They have a Spring Spectacular Saturday and Sunday and it promises to be great fun with a line up of demonstrators as long as your arm.
Check it out if you can.
Oh well can't have everything..... My final day is going to be all mine.... Dean is playing cricket on Sunday so if the weather is good it will be reading in the garden or if its not so great a full day of crafting. Utter bliss.
Here are a couple of cards I made the other night. I have a couple of friends who are expecting and I have to hope they are girls as I accidentally (on purpose) made cards with pinks and greens. Oh well I did make one in Lilac that should do if there is a boy in the mix...


Recipe: 107/365
Stamp: Ellie in pose No. 4 - Stampasaurus
Papers: Bazzill bling - In the pink & Envy, DCWV - Nana's nursery baby girl
Others: Cuttlebug - Swiss dots, ,stickles - diamond ,H2O's, ribbon and peel offs from stash
Recipe: 108/365
Stamp: as above
Papers:Bazzill bling - In the pink, Forever friends - Hugs and cuddles, bazzill dotted Swiss - Irish eyes
Others: Cuttlebug - swiss dots embossing folder, Stickles - diamond,H2o's, prima flowers, brad, peel offs and ribbbon from stash



Recipe: 109/365 (above)
Stamp: as above
Papers: DCWV - Nana's nursery baby girl
Bazzill bling - in the pink
Others: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Perfectly Paisley, peel off words, H2O's from stash
Recipe: 110/365 (right)
Papers: Forever friends - Hugs and cuddles
Stamp: Words from Rubber Necker
Ink - Voilet from Colorbox Queue - Tulip Field
Stickles - diamond
It isn't very easy to see, but I have decoupaged the bear at the bottom of the page to give it some texture. I was really stumped as what I could do with these sheets in the pack so using them all in one go, was actually a bit of a result.
I also made another card for my nephews 10th birthday this week, but stupidly forgot to take a photo as my brother turned up early to pick up his present etc so missed it in my haste. I will try and get him to send me a copy as it was really out of my comfort zone all blues and I used a new Stampendous perfectly clear spot's botz robot stamp set from Crafts u Love . Ho Hum I must be more organised in future...
So I'm off for a glass of wine to start the evening off.
Happy crafting
Sara x

No comments: