Pages

Saturday 6 June 2009

Derby Day

I live quite near to Epsom so the first thing I did today was get in my car and get as far away as I possibly could to escape the bedlam! So where would I go? Well of course I booked a class at the Glitter Pot with the lovely Jane Gill who had thoughtfully devised some beautiful cards, which co-ordinated perfectly with my outfit!! (123- 126/365). I don't feel right about putting cards from a class on my blog, as they are somebody else's design, so you will have to check out Jane's blog to see them.

However, I have added another pair of cards from my trip to Cornwall still following the bee theme.

Recipe: 127/365

Stamps: Elzybells - Flower/bee; words - Rubbernecker stamps

Other: Cuttlebug Embossing folder- D'vine swirl, Paper - Bazzill Dotted Swiss Card - Honey


Recipe: 128/365

As above but used additional stamp from Magnolia - (aptly entitled) Bees.

On the inside I used a greeting from a set from Hero Arts called card Messages, which I stamped using a Marvey Black pen so I could stamp it twice to insert the double 'e' in the being as a play on words.

More cards to come tomorrow, but for now I'm off to put my glad rags on for a night out with the girls.

Evening

Sarax

No comments: