Pages

Monday 8 June 2009

Its a little bit crazy

Hello crafty ones!

I've had a bit of a crazy day today. Monday is always busy at work as its the payment runs for the whole group which I have to check and sign off. We are also due to move floors in the office on Friday and I have been trying to sort my team out, but in the process have had no time to sort my office out and I only had this morning to get my act together. Everything was on track until I managed to jarr my back and it all went downhill from there. I'm now prostrate on the sofa full of pain relief and still in agony. So this post will as a consequence, be very short and sweet.
This is still following the cat theme ( Iwas obviously missing Minx!). I have used the same stamp, but in a different colour way and layout.
Recipe: 130/365
Stamps: Inkadinkado Clear stamps- Cats, My Mind's Eye Double Sided Paper - Moving Dots,, Buttons - Eternal maker, Ink - Vivid - Ultramarine, Stickles - Diamond

I also carried the theme through with another cat from the set and one of the messages from the Hero Arts - Clear Design - Card messages (large). They do seem to fit together quite well. The pictures are bit dark, but I am not mobile enought to fiddle with the light box so they will ahve to do.

As I said short post tonight so its an early bath for me!

Bye

Sarax

1 comment:

Debbie Dolphin said...

These cats stamps are so sweet.love what you have done with them
debbie xx