Pages

Monday 14 September 2009

I'm Back!

Hi all

Well the mad period seems to be over and I have well and truely got my mojo back over the last couple of weeks. Firstly it was my birthday on the bank holiday so what did I do? Booked a class with the lovely Jane of course! All the usual suspects were there and it was great to catch up with all the news. Jane has just had a new batch of designs released on Woodware for Xmas, which she had worked her usual magic to create 4 cards for us to make. I thought it was a bit early for Xmas, but it appears that I am behind the times because everyone else in blogland have been busy for weeks!

Well see for yourself....

Are they not just so lovely...

Recipe: 171-174/365


All the stamps are from two sets from Woodware: Xmas pud & Dashing Reindeer
Papers from My Mind's Eye Double Sided Paper - Colourful Christmas - Winter Wonderland
Everything is from The Glitterpot

Anyway I then dashed off to spend the rest of the weekend on a narrow boat with my best friend Hilary and the weather managed to just about hang on to make it a fab time. There is nothing quite like getting on a narrow boat to make you relax. Well you can't do much else when you are travelling at 4 miles an hour!! Got back Monday night just in time to dash off my last ode to the summer! Drum roll please ..... I have also unleashed the copics... I did struggle with the shading and her face looks like it needs a bit more time in the sun, but hey ho it was my first attempt.


Recipe: 175/365

Stamps: CCDesigns - Beach Sentiments, Amy R Stamps; Surfer Emma from Dies to Die for

Papers: Bobunny - Mango Luau - Lime,dot, slang a bits of Bazzill Bling from my stash.

Other: MS punches and Nesties

More tomorrow

So over and out for now

Sara


No comments: