Pages

Thursday 24 September 2009

Mum's the word

Hi all

I can't believe that we are nearly at the end of September already, but the good thing about that is that it also means its nearly Ally Pally - yippee. Retail therapy heaven.... I usually spend all of Saturday working my way around the place and come out with my head buzzing full of ideas and my arms laden with goodies..

This time I can't make it on the Saturday as I am at a wedding party so I am going on the Sunday which I understand is much quieter. Given that in April I could hardy move in some places this could be a good thing plus there is the added fact that somethings will of sold out so my bank manager will be much happier and my willpower less battered....
So in the mean time here is a card I made for my Mum's birthday this week. She is quite into girlie colours and so when I saw these papers lurking on my desk I knew she would love them.
I fininshed off the inside with the offcuts and a magnolia stamp, but forgot to leave enough room to sign it....Duh
Recipe: 180: 365 Stamp:Country Style from home grown range of Sugar Nellie. Plus used Bazzill Bling, Wild Blossoms & Jewelled Brads from dovecraft. Coloured using Distressed Inks & sticles - Diamond; Daisy Doodle Prima flowers all from the GlitterPot. Fiskers Punch - Crafts U Love
Ciao
Saraxx

No comments: