Pages

Monday 26 October 2009

Papertake weekly - 26

Back again.....

Just have a card for this weeks Papertake Weekly. I am currently trying to build up my collection of Xmas cards at the moment and so plan to do a few sketches this week. This was my first one using the very lovely Miss Clause from Sugar Nellie.
I also wanted to use the new Decorative Strips - Phrase, Noel w/Holly & Frame that I bought from the Glitter Pot at the weekend and thought it would go so well with this paper from K&C0

And a close up view.

Recipe:198/365
Stamp: Miss Clause - Sugar Nellie coloured with distressed inks. Paper: K&Co - Christmas Cheer Holly Glitter Paper, Imaginisce - Polar Expressions/Warm Woolen Mittens. Die cut - Decorative Strips - Phrase, Noel w/Holly & Frame, Message from Craftwork Cards. Ribbon from stash.

Will be back very soon for my last post.......

Thanks for looking

Sara xx

No comments: