Pages

Friday 20 November 2009

Class challenge

Hi all

Back again!

Sorry I haven't posted this week, but I have had a very busy week. Two hour interview Monday, which unfortunately still didn't land me the job. Another interview for a contract landed Tuesday afternoon and the same happened Wednesday, one of which I am still waiting for an answer for (Here's hoping!) Then Thursday I picked up a day contracting. Phew!! I had forgotton how tiring it was to work!! Then today it was supposed to be a nice day of relaxing, card making with some lovely ladies down at The Glitter Pot. It didn't quite end up that way as we made three cards and five toppers in less than 4 hours! Trust me that is very quick for me!



All the cards are made using various stamps from Art Impressions range, the great Xmas word set from Woodware some polar white Flowersoft and a splash of Stickles.  I have made all of the toppers into cards now, but am too pooped to do anything else tonight.

Time for a bit of Jungle action now me thinks!!  (thats 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' to those not from the UK)

Ciao

Sara xx

No comments: