Pages

Thursday 5 November 2009

Magnolia Goes Green

Hi all

Another quick post tonight as I have been on a course all day and have not stopped all evening as I have an early start in the morning to get to the NEC. I'm meeting my friend at 7.30 at Oxford services, but that is over an hour's drive before hand!! Eek!!

Anyway back to the task to hand. There was a monochromatic theme at Just magnolia and I thought I would go green so I could also enter this in the ABC Challenge I used the loveley sketch over at Papertake Weekly and coloured Tilda with Lantern with distressed inks to go with the lovely muted greens of the papers.



Recipe: 208/365 Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with lamp and Christmas ticket. Paper: Papermania - Wonderful Christmas Time, glitter paper from stash. Pins from Making Memories. Ribbon and dots from Stash.

Right off to get some beauty sleep ready for the NEC or should I really say foot preparing sleep LOL!!

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Sara xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Samantha :0)