Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Let it snow

Hi all

I promise you I really don't want it too snow!
Although I love looking at everything blanketed in white from my window, life doesn't work that way and at some point you always have to venture out into the frozen ice or slushy paths and roads.

Todays card is for the yummy sketch over at Truely Scrumptious and I have also included it in Cute card Thursday which was Girly Swirly and Just magnolia to make a card for someone special.


 I tweaked the swirl to fit the layout, but apart from that everything else was very simple. I can't tell you who the special person is as they read this blog! A closer view below.

Recipe: 245/365 Stamps: Magnolia - Wrapped Tilda, Hero Arts - Clings snowflake circle coloured with copics and brilliance inks. Papers: From stash. Punches - Martha Stewart Lever Border Punch - Icicles.  Die cut Nesties - Circles,  Bigz - Decorative Accent w/Flower. Cuttlebug embossing folder - Snowflakes. Loads of Stardust stickles.

Thanks for looking

Hugs


2 comments:

Mina said...

gorgeous card Sara love your colouring and I believe you about the snow lol...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Jacque said...

Sara, she is just darling!!! Love those soft colors and "someone special" will be thrilled to receive this card...Beautiful job!! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia...Hugs..Jacque