Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Oh Christmas tree......

Hi all

I'm finally getting my Xmas Mojo!! In the last 24 hours I have put up my tree, finished off my Xmas shopping (albeit I now have to find gifts for my family from my hopeless brother and father- men eh!!) and started writing all my Christmas cards.

I have been so busy that I haven't made a card today, but thought I would show you another of my mass produced cards.
This card is just for fun, but incorporates this lovely Hero Arts Poinsettia Circle and I have used a twister card to fully show it off as each side of the circle part of the card is decorated indentically.


The normal close up......


Recipe: 246/365 Stamps: Poinsettia Circle from Hero Arts stamped in Brilliance Poppy Red. Other: Anita's Glitterations - Circle Frames - Black, Poinsettia flowers from Craftwork cards. Diamante from stash, but no stickles!!!!

Thanks for looking

Hugs

 xx

No comments: