Pages

Monday 7 December 2009

Paper Take Weekly - 29

Hi all

What a lovely day I have had today. The weather was rubbish, but I had my great friend Hilary staying with us and as it was too wet/cold to go Xmas shopping we spent the day crafting  utter bliss....... She has a completely different style to me so its always fun swapping ideas and tips.

I managed to add to my production line of the Xmas cards I needed to finish by tomorrow, but also managed to finish this card using the sketch over at Paper take weekly.



The card uses the lovely Tilda unwrapping an present from the so snowy range.

A close up below.


Recipe 244/365 Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda unwrapping a present, Christmas text background stamped in Sepia Versafine and coloured with distressed inks. Papers: Ladybug and friends.com - Foruenttningen, God Jul, Juleglede. Punch - Martha Stewart - Punch Around The Page Punch Set - Scallop 3-Dot. Loads stickles.

Thanks for looking

Hugs

No comments: