Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Back Again!!



Hi Everyone

Back again with my second post of the day so this will be very quick. This card is for the challenges on Whiff of Joy, which is this lovely sketch and there is a photo inspiration over on Basic Grey from which I used the colours.


I have used the very cute Melinda with Bouquet and coloured her with copics (I'm still on limited supplies!). I have used a selection of papers from a BG Granola pad for all the layers and the flowers.


Recipe: Stamps Whiff of Joy - Melinda with Bouquet, General sentiments. Papers: Basic Grey - Granola. Nesties - Flower creations. Brown Tulle from stash.

Phew all finished! Tomorrow I will be winding my way down the M6 & M40 back to Surrey. It sure was nice to spend some time with my parents as when you are working these trips are hard to organise. I also managed to get my crafty Mojo back and made quite a few cards between all the shopping!

So up the hill to Bedfordshire for me

Thanks for looking

Hugs

No comments: