Pages

Monday 25 January 2010

Papertake Weekly - Pretty Pink

Hi Everyone

Sorry I have not been around, but I have been spending all my free time with Dean as he is finally back from SA. Its been really strange not having him around even though we spoke everyday! Of course I wasn't happy to see the huge pile of smelly laundry appear on the kitchen floor shortly after his appearence, but he must have missed me cos he did it all while I was a work on Saturday. I'm still in shock as I didn't think he even knew how to switch it on! lol

So my card tonight is for the challenge over at PTW which has a theme of Pretty Pink. I made this card very quickly last week when I was at my parents and is actually a very dark dusky pink although the camera seems to have turned it red!!LOL

It was very simple to make as it only involved some embossing folders and some embellies.

SORRY FOR SOME REASON BLOGGER LOST MY PHOTO OVER NIGHT NOW SORTED



Recipe: Stamps: none. Papers: from stash. Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Heart Blocks,Cuttlebug Cut & Emboss Combo Set - Textile Hearts,Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Valentine Set. Ribbon and diamante from stash.

Thanks for looking

Hugs

No comments: