Pages

Friday 29 January 2010

Something Sweet

Hi Everyone
Tonights post is short but sweet as Dean is waiting to take me out for the evening and I just realised I hadn't written my post! Whoops!

So without further ado here is my card which is Something sweet from the Penny Black challenge and used the absolutely scrummy sketch under Truly Scrumptious.


This sketch was lovely to use and I will definately use again. I used this really cute PB cat and mouse stamp from the Pieces of my Heart set and coloured it with distressed inks and H2O's. The tissue paper flower was inspired by one of the tutorials on Paper craft planet.

Recipe: Stamps Penny Black - Piece of my Heart. Papers Doodlebug designer - Love Potion Flocked Cardstock, Red pearlescent card. Punch - Tag fromStamping up. Tissue paper and brad from stash.
Thanks for looking
Hugs

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww this is so cute, love the embossing

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Kath Stewart said...

so cute love that sweet image..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining us at TS, your card is beautiful, that flower is fab!!
Angela x

Mina said...

stunning card Sara, that flower is beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx