Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

Love Actually

Hi Everyone

I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Mine has just flown by as I was working on Saturday, but I did manage to fit in a bit of me time today and made this card using the fab sketch on Mojo Monday The lovely colour combo of pink and cream over on Creative Inspirations and finally, used the theme of 'Love Actually' over on Papertake Weekly

I used this incredibly cute image from Belles and Whistles which is aptly named Sweet Love and had been sitting on my table just waiting to be inked up! I coloured them with Copics and then chalked the edges of the image in a pearlised pink to give an impression of soft focus, which I really like. As the light is still not good its not easy to see that I have used a heart embossing folder and a MS loop punch to add some additional texture.

Here is the romantic close up!

Recipe: Stamps: Sweet Love from Belles and Whistles, Sentiment from Crafts and Me, Hearts  from Hero Arts. Papers: Imaginisce - Perfectly Posh Fancy Hearts, Bazzill bling birthstone - June. Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Heart Blocks, Martha Stewart - Punch Around The Page Edge Punch - Loops. Ribbon from stash and lashings of stardust stickles.

Thanks for looking
Hugs

3 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a sweet card and how beautiful it looks in the pink and cream. I love the way you featured the heart embossed panel. Great work on the challenge. So happy to see you joining in the fun at Creative Inspirations.

Jana said...

Very sweet couple. Love your coloring.

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh what a CUTE card!!! Beautiful!!
thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
hugs, Janiel.