Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Friendship

Hi Everyone

Last card for this week as I am finding it too hard to craft when back from work as I am having to spend over 4 hours each day commuting which is a bit of a killer. the building work is coming along. I now have a couple of walls missing, the new extension walls are now built and the first fix new electrics have been done in the old house. Not bad for one week!

So anyway back to today's card. This is another male card (I'm getting there!) and uses some old BG Design papers I have had for ages. I have also managed to fit it into three challenges:

Fridays sketchers - Sketch
Penny Black - Punches
Secret Crafter - Friendship

I thought this stamp really fitted the bill especially the accompanying sentiment.I coloured it with copics, but managed to avoid my customary stickles frenzy! However I couldn't leave it too plain so out came the MS punch!


Recipe: Stamp: Flyaway from Penny Black coloured with copics.Papers: Basic grey from my stash, and Bazzill in red and blue.. Ribbon from stash.

As always thanks for looking

Hugs

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful colours and sweet details.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

just adorable sara......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Beth said...

Gorgeous card! These papers are fab and I love your colouring!

Love Beth xx