Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Dad's Birthday (part 1)

Dear All
Finally a card that I have made from scratch at home. This one was for my father who had a special birthday recently and although I always moan about making cards for men I had given this quite a bit  of thought and actually struggled to keep it under control. Anyway given that the weather has been so terrible I based my design around the sentiment at the bottom of the card "Its raining Love and Birthday Wishes". This meant I just had to use the Umbrella Man Die by Tim Holtz, but decided rather rashly to use it to bridge a whole section that I had removed from the card and then promptly had to cut 3 more to reinforce the gap! The main section of the card is embossed with the Couture Creations Embossing Folder - World Fair Collection - Timepiece, distressed with Brushed Corduroy and then popped a  Bigz - Tim Holtz - Weathered Clock on top in gold mirri card. Of course the time had to be set to 7 0 'clock!


 

All the products are from the Glitter Pot.
Thanks for looking
Hugs

No comments: