Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

Pomp & Pagentry

Dear All

Back again with some more cards from the Glitter Pot. This time by the uber talented Jane Gill. The cards have been stamped in Black Archival ink and clear embossed. They are then coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll pens, which I don't know about you, but mine have not seen the light for quite
some time! 
 This card uses the With Love Doodle and matted on some Bazzill scraps. I love the coral colour, but don't ask me what colour it is! The heart is made with Card Candi and provides some lift on what could have been quite a flat card.
 The camera wouldn't behave for this card as I couldn't keep it all in focus and not have a shadow at the top..... I still think you can see the detail. Once again a Woodware stamp. but this time we used the Huge Cake and |Candles. Coloured with Sakura Gelly roll pens again, but this time I picked some colours which would be more appropriate for a wedding and a touch of stickles to bring out the edges of the icing.

Another Doodle stamp - Happy Birthday, which I coloured with a Primary palate and I think this would be a very useful stamp for kids, especially with the Huge Cake and Candles stamped onto shrink plastic lightly coloured and then shrunk down and used as an embellishment.


Finally my favourite layout and stamp and of course that means the worst photo.This one is purely light related as the weather is not conducive for taking macro shots. Once again we used a Doodle stamp - Best Wishes coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll pens.... I must dust mine off again as these are such quick and easy cards to make......

Right must dash I need to get my prime position on the sofa for the Queens Diamond Jubilee river pageant. How exciting............

As always thanks for looking
Hugs
Sara

No comments: